Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TODD CONNER'S

TODD CONNER'S
700 South Broadway
in the Heart of Historic Fells Point
Baltimore, MD 21231
410-537-5005
www.toddconners.com
We went to Todd Conner's for the late game this Sunday.  It serves the normal bar fare with some upscale dishes.  I've eaten here before and never been thrilled and this time was no different.  We sat at the bar.  The bartenders are friendly and attentive and make an AWESOME Irish coffee.  I've never had a bad Irish coffee, but it was perfect on a cold day where I was tired from the hard partying of the previous Saturday night!  
I ordered the Thames St Turkey Wrap with bacon, swiss, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing.  They gave us chips while we were waiting, they were herbed and served warm and were irresistable!  I also got a side of pasta salad with my sandwich.  The pasta salad was pretty bland.  The sandwich did the job, but definetly not dying to go back and probably will never be craving one.  The wrap felt kinda stale and chewy and the turkey was bland and sliced too thick for my personal taste.  There wasn't much bacon on it and the ranch was a bit watery.  It was just okay, but a decent size and filled me up.  They have all sorts of games, specials on various nights and trivia night so I would definetly go back for the fun and atmosphere, but not just simply for the food.

No comments: