Friday, January 2, 2009

EVOS

EVOS:
I went to Evos with my friend before we went out on New Years.  It was fast, cheap, easy, healthy and filling (the perfect meal before a long night of partying!!).  I hate eating out at real restaurants on new years; the portions are smaller, prices higher, they run out of everything and service takes 3 times as long.  New Years is ammature night and I prefer to avoid those crazy crowded scenes as much as possible, especially when I'm hungry!!  Evos is a healthy fast food chain.  All of the meat and cheeses they use are hormone and antibiotic free.  I ordered air fries, which are baked not fried french fries.  They looked and had the same texture as regular fries.  The trick is a special confection oven that makes them crispy without the addition of oils.  They offer 4 different kinds of ketchup which is always fun, I like options.  For dinner I had the spicy thai chicken wrap for dinner.  It was made of grilled chicken, spicy peanut and chili pepper dressing, long grain rice, mixed greens, crispy rice noodles wrapped in a spinach wrap.  They had 4 different kinds of tea to choose from when you ordered a fountain drink.  They were offered hot, but I filled my cup up with ice and made mine iced. It was a perfect amount of food and everything tasted great.  I would totally go back.  Log on to www.evos.com for nutritional info, menu and locations.

No comments: