Thursday, January 29, 2009

OSAKA - HENDERSON

OSAKA
http://www.lasvegas-sushi.com
I went to Osaka, in Henderson, last night for dinner with a group of girls.  We sat at one of the low tables where you had to take your shoes off.  I started with a tea.  They were really good about re-filling it.  On some of the basic rolls they allow you to order half which is good because two rolls is a lot, but one roll is never filling enough.  I ordered half of the CAL-VADA roll.  It was a cali roll with shrimp in it.  The rolls were plump and big. I hate when they are really small and skinny.  I also had the virgin roll, which was one of the specialty rolls.  It was tempura shrimp, avocado, cream cheese and cucumber inside and it's topped with tuna, crab and eel sauce.  It was really good!!!  
They have half price late night specials.  It's off the strip.  I would definitely love to go back ASAP.