Friday, January 2, 2009

G&M RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE

G&M RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE
www.gandmcrabcakes.com
G&M have the best REAL MARYLAND crabcakes.  Those of you who are not from Maryland, may never understand.  G&M's crabcakes are soooooo good, that Oprah orders them and has them shipped to Chicago (she used to live here). G&M is located "near the airport hon" and is kind of in the middle of no where, "off the beaten track", but is a Baltimore staple.  My family orders carryout when we go and we always order the crabcake sandwich (12.95).  You get a jumbo lump all meat crab cake on a kaiser roll with your choice of sides. My parents love the cole slaw from there, I'm not really a fan of cole slaw in general.  I opted for a side salad which costs $2 extra and I got a handful of wilted lettuce with some stale croutons.  The crab cakes are always consistently awesome and I recommend you check if out if you've never had one before.  You won' be disappointed!!

No comments: