Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PINK TACO

PINK TACO
I went to the Pink Taco in Las Vegas (The Hard Rock Hotel) for dinner last night.  I went with a friend and we sat at the bar tables.  Our server came over right away with chips and took our drink we orders.  We both ordered the mi casa su casa margarita on the rocks with salt.  The chips came with three kinds of salsa which was really nice.  Sure beats the hell out of bread and butter!  I ordered the Carne Asada (steak) tacos.  The taco platters (below) come with rice and refried pinto beans.  The meal was really great and satisfying.  The meat was seasoned well and tender.  I would definetly go back.  It was simple, good, Mexican food.
www.pinktaco.com
yes!! They serve pink margaritas!!!!
I believe they have happy hour from 4-7, half off appetizers and 2 for 1 margaritas.

No comments: