Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BEST BITE: BAGELS

BEST BITE: BAGELS
The BEST BITE bagel was found at BAGELS PLUS in Queens, NY.
5720 Woodside AveWoodside, NY 11377
(718) 639-7784‎
If you are in the area you definately need to check this place out!
Looks my be decieving since the place is so small and kind of in the middle of no where, but it is one of the best bagels I have had. They have many different bagel sandwhichs, paninis, deli, and breakfast selections to choose from.
I ordered a scooped out whole wheat everything bagel toasted with honey turkey, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard. It was perfect, delicious and satisfying!!
It took less than 5 minutes to make, the staff was friendly and it was under $5!!!
They didn't skimp on the meat, but it wasn't stacked insanely high like NY is known for either.
I was also happy they offered the POM teas because I love those and they used boarshead deli meats and cheese which I think is the best brand!
Go grab yourself a sandwich. It's worth the train ride if you are living in the city.

No comments: