Monday, December 1, 2008

5 SWEET REASONS I LOVE WINTER

5 SWEET REASONS I LOVE WINTER



1.Peppermint Icecream (I love TCBY's frozen yogurt version or pick up some Edy's in your local grocers freezer section)

2. Godiva Pumpkin Truffles (also a perfect hostess gift!)


3. Making and Eating Gingerbread Houses (I made this one last year and YES it has a garage!)


4. Hot Chocolate (I load mine up with mini marshmellow, whipped cream and sprinkles!)
5. Pumpkin Pie (Healthy bonus: Pumpkins are full of beta-carotene, an essential antioxidant that fights cancer)

4 comments:

Leigh Kramer said...

OK Chef Stacey. I want a gingerbread rowhouse, complete with my cat Buster (inside, looking out, of course). Now that you are back in town eating everywhere, you can take me out for lunch! Leigh

acookern said...

How much icing do you recommend to buy for decorating a gingerbread house?

acookern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
acookern said...

more sweet reasons to love winter....

http://www.funkychunkyinc.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=26

** in candy cane

http://outlook-everything.blogspot.com/2008/11/candycane-peppermint-tootsie-pops-candy.html