Sunday, February 15, 2009

WHAT I'M LOVING NOW

WHAT I'M LOVING NOW:
SOY JOY BARS
I am loving the berry Soy Joy energy bars I get from Whole Foods.  It's a sham I can't find the strawberry flavor anywhere.  I hve go to try the raisin almond and mango coconut one of these days as well.  I can't eat apple since I am allergic and they use all natual ingredients.  I also don't eat any chocolate flavored health food.  When I want chocolate or dessert- I WANT THE REAL THING.  I don't want some healthy treat with chocolate flavoring that are never as good as just a nice hunk of rich dark chocolate.  Am I right or am I right?  Plus chocolate would NOT be right for the texture of these bars.  These bars are a great before or after the gym snack or 4:00pm pick me up.  I wish they were a tad bigger, I usually eat a handful of almonds with them too so that I can stay satisfied and stop snacking until dinner time.  One bar is 130 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, 17 carbs, 12 grams of sugar, 3 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protien.  They are also gluten free which is great for those of you who can't eat wheat.  They are delicious and all natural.  http://www.soyjoy.com/ you should also log on and print a 1 dollar off coupon when you purchase 5, and why wouldn't you purchase 5?  The good news about these bars is they are already the most inexpensive protien bars of their kind on the market right now. Most retail for $1.50-$3.00 (sometimes MORE) but these are just .99 cents!  Good for your tummy and your wallet.

No comments: