Saturday, February 28, 2009

A VERY HAPPY HOUR AT RA SUSHI- FASHION SHOW MALL

A VERY HAPPY HOUR AT RA SUSHI- FASHION SHOW MALL
Last night I went to Ra Sushi at 6:30 for happy hour (which ends at 7).  They have a menu of speciality cocktails, sake, beer, appetizers and rolls that are all half off.  I ordered two cocktails so that I could get the special deal, one over rocks and a martini (I drank the one with ice that would melt first and then had the martini second, pretty good plan if you ask me).  I had a geisha punch with was vodka, soda, giner and grenedine.  The drinks were refreshing, but not strong.  By my second drink was the pamatini which was a mixture of  ketel citron, pama liquer, and grapefruit juice.  I added and extra shot and it was perfect!!!  haha.  For dinner I ordered a spicy tuna roll and a Las Vegas Roll.  The Las Vegas roll is one of their most popular rolls.  It is a deep fried tuna avocado roll with cream cheese topped with spicy crab mix and a taro root chip.  One of my friends ordered the Spinach Gyoza.  They were pan fried dumplings and really good and served with a garlic ponzu dipping sauce.  The meal was very inexpensive considering how much food and alcohol we ordered.  I was very impressed and would def go back for another happy hour.
Check out my last RA SUSHI Post for even more information

No comments: