Sunday, February 15, 2009

OSAKA IN HENDERSON TAKE 2

OSAKA TAKE 2
I went to Osaka last Monday with some of my girl friends. All Las Vegas Athletic Club members recieve 50% off the bill when they present their gym cards.  For 4 hungry girls to eat tons and tons of sushi the entire bill ended up coming to $52.  NOT BAD!!!!  :-)  I ordered the 777 roll (pictured above) which is shrimp, scallop, tobiko, and cream cheese topped with avocado, albacore and a galic "yum yum sauce".  I felt that there was way too much sauce, but that once I transferred it to a separate plate I was able to enjoy it a lot more.  I also had the white tiger roll which is shrimp, avocado, and cucumber topped with seared white tuna and a spicy mayo sauce.  It was spicy and delicious.  I loved it.  I also ordered the cucumber salad in a vinegar vinniagrette with cucumber, seaweed and crab mixed together.  This was not on the menu, but something that all sushi restaurants apparently offer.  Thanks for that tip Emily!  The second time was just as good as the last.  I think I like this place better than I LOVE SUSHI (another great Henderson sushi spot).

No comments: