Monday, March 16, 2009

SADDLE RANCH

SADDLE RANCH
I went to Saddle Ranch late on a Saturday night with a few friends.  Saddle Ranch in not your typical western bar, for starters it's in Los Angeles!  It was really fun and the food looked great, so I will have to go back and eat.  They have an extensive menu (brunch, lunch, dinner and COTTON CANDY!!).  Some nights they have line dancing, live music, and can be rented out for parties.  I went on a typical night with nothing going on.  The place is decorated in a western theme and is really cute.  It's not a cheesy theme restaurant.  Saddle Ranch even has a mechanical bull that you can ride (after you sign an insurance waiver of course) and of course I rode it and no you will not see pictures posted anywhere thank you!!  It's a fun place to go and I will definetly be going back to eat.  The brunch menu looks out of this world.
http://www.srrestaurants.com/

No comments: