Monday, March 16, 2009

DAILY GRILL

I went to Daily Grill with my cousins in Studio City.  We went around 6:00-6:30 on a Saturday and the place was packed!  The hostess was a little frazzled.  She gave me a children's menu.  I was offended.  We started off the meal with a shrimp cocktail and some bread.  The bread was really good and fresh and the shrimp were anything but.  They were giant!!  My two toddler cousins ordered the chicken pot pies off the children's menu.  I thought it was kind of a weird thing to have on the children's menu.  I never ate that as a child, but they really liked it.  I had a bite.  It was really creamy and had a lot of flavor, but I thought that the button mushrooms had NO PLACE being there and of course ate around it. EW!  I ordered the oven roasted garlic chicken.  It was a half roasted chicken marinated in garlic honey jus and it was really good, but the portion was HUGE.  I was able to pick my two sides.  I got steamed spinach which was bland and broccoli which was even blander.  It was more than enough food for me. There are multiple locations across the US.  The restaurant has a really varied menu which is good for picky eaters and large parties.
ttp://www.dailygrill.com

No comments: