Sunday, March 15, 2009

BOTTLE POP AT BOTTLE ROCK

I went to Bottle Rock in Culver City with my friend for happy hour.  We enjoyed a reduced price cheese plate, caprese salad and a glass of the malbec and Cline red zinfindel off their happy hour menu.  We were served a selection of 3 cheese (chef's selection) with some bread.  It was really good.  I particularly enjoyed the brie.  The blue cheese we were given ( I am not sure of its variety) was a little dry but had a nice flavor.  The salad was amazing.  The mozzerella melted in your mouth.  My friend did not like this.  She said it was too soft.  She is probably used to less fresh and fine mozzeralla, but everyones taste buds are different. I would like to go back and try more substantial dishes next time!
www.bottlerock.net

No comments: