Sunday, February 15, 2009

URTH CAFE (MULTIPLE LOCATIONS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA)

URTH CAFE
I went to the Urth Cafe in the Downtown Arts District of Los Angeles.  There are 4 locations in Southern Cali total, so I recommend you find the closets on to you and go there immediately.  Get yourself a honey lattee stat.  The mixture of steamy, frothy milk, espresso and honey was absolute perfection.  What a great way to start a morning!  I also enjoyed the egg sandwhich served on hot toasted delicious bread with mayo (who would have ever thought, right??), avocado, chilis, roma tomatoes, and lettuce.  It was an unexpected combination of flavors, but turned out to be really great and not nearly as weird as it sounds.  It was SO FILLING, I could only eat half and it was served a a side salad of mixed greens with a light dressing.  The menu is huge and has a ton of choices and a lot of healthy choices which makes me love this place even more.
log on to http://www.urthcaffe.com/ for infomation about their exotic coffees and teas and the location nearest you!!

Happy Latte.  Yes, the really serve their lattes like this!  They mix it up with other designs, but they definitely don't serve you any ordinary lattes.  My friend got a green tea one.  It looked fabulous, but breakfast was at 7am that morning and I needed the caffiene!!!

No comments: